Spurs v Arsenal 20th April very important - come on Arsenal

Re: Spurs

33,000 regular match goers agree with you!! Amazing crowds they attract with that amazing footy. Wow.

Marcspur - don't worry about our away form, worry about your form 1 win in 8 is relegation form. I read some of your fans forum threads and am amazed at the hyperbole of conceding 3 goals and drawing with a team who can't buy a win! Fucking stupid idiots, I would be guttered if we had the same result in similar circumstances

lmjones1uk said:
Marcspur - don't worry about our away form, worry about your form 1 win in 8 is relegation form. I read some of your fans forum threads and am amazed at the hyperbole of conceding 3 goals and drawing with a team who can't buy a win! Fucking stupid idiots, I would be guttered if we had the same result in similar circumstances

Hold on a second.... we did not beat a side that no other PL side has managed to beat in 2011.... where is your point....

We beat WBA the pressure is all on City on Monday against a team scrapping for their PL lives.... you still have to play both your nemeses Everton and Spurs..... before the Cup final and playing away to Bolton on the final day is no easy task....

So whilst you think we are in relegation form, we are now closer to you than we have been since Xmas.... what does that say about your form??

Balti said:
33,000 regular match goers agree with you!! Amazing crowds they attract with that amazing footy. Wow.

36,138 were at the Lane last night.

Our capacity is 36,230.

Spurs have attracted 570,234 spectators in the 16 Premier matches played so far.

This represents 98.37% of total capacity for the season so far, with the remaining spaces due to police segregation of away fans.

Every single game at WHL has effectively sold-out.

This is why we desperately need a stadium with an additional 15,000 to 20,000 seats.

THFC6061 said:
Balti said:

36,138 were at the Lane last night.

Our capacity is 36,230.

Spurs have attracted 570,234 spectators in the 16 Premier matches played so far.

This represents 98.37% of total capacity for the season so far, with the remaining spaces due to police segregation of away fans.

Every single game at WHL has effectively sold-out.

This is why we desperately need a stadium with an additional 15,000 to 20,000 seats.
but not one needed for you, plastic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.