Spurs v Arsenal 20th April very important - come on Arsenal

THFC6061 said:
BlueCityfan said:
Wonder if those 15k-20k are needed next season for those Europa League games?

Your mob has a far more recent experience of that.

True...but you better get used to it now. You didin't get the olympic stadium...whats your plan B?

But the Spurs fan base will get lower when you miss out. Just saying...wonder if that 15-20k gets filled when you dont have CL football. EL sucks tbh.

BlueCityfan said:
THFC6061 said:

True...but you better get used to it now. You didin't get the olympic stadium...whats your plan B?

But the Spurs fan base will get lower when you miss out. Just saying...wonder if that 15-20k gets filled when you dont have CL football. EL sucks tbh.

I must have missed the fact that Manchester City have already qualified for the Champions League next season.

Congratulations and good luck in the competition.

squirtyflower said:
THFC6061 said:
have you ever been to white shite lane?

White Hart Lane?

Yes.

I had a season ticket, along with my father and grandfather, from 1965-66 to 1981-82.

My great-grandfather supplied the halftime oranges when Spurs played on Tottenham Marshes back in the 1890s.

And to complete the family history, my lad who now works in London reglarly attends Spurs matches.

These days, I find the 4,500 mile round trip a bit much to do on a regular basis, but I do try to attend as many matches as I can when I'm visiting the United Kingdom.

THFC6061 said:
squirtyflower said:
have you ever been to white shite lane?

White Hart Lane?

Yes.

I had a season ticket, along with my father and grandfather, from 1965-66 to 1981-82.

My great-grandfather supplied the halftime oranges when Spurs played on Tottenham Marshes back in the 1890s.

And to complete the family history, my lad who now works in London reglarly attends Spurs matches.

These days, I find the 4,500 mile round trip a bit much to do on a regular basis, but I do try to attend as many matches as I can when I'm visiting the United Kingdom.
fuckin ell, 1982
get a grip you stupid old man, things have changed in the uk

no wonder you spend all your time trolling forums, you're a fuckin bed ridden, piss yourself old fart

squirtyflower said:
THFC6061 said:
White Hart Lane?

Yes.

fuckin ell, 1982

no wonder you spend all your time trolling forums, you're a fuckin bed ridden, piss yourself old fart

I'm surprise that your position in the diplomatic service allows you so much time to frequent football forums.

THFC6061 said:
squirtyflower said:
fuckin ell, 1982

I'm surprise that your position in the diplomatic service allows you so much time to frequent football forums.
diplomacy is for dicks

enjoy your stupid barbs, the reality is you have fuck all , know fuck all, feel fuck all because you are at the end of a wire 4500 miles long (an analogy)
meanwhile come monday
i'll be out with my family, joining with the blue family, having a few beers in blackburn
going for a bite to eat
and watching the super blues alongside thousands of others with bonhomie

whilst you sit in front of your computer screen dreaming of the past and what might have been

we care fuck all about spuds, less so about their far away fans and, believe it or not, your banal shit but, more importantly, your copied spurs propaganda
get your reflected glory from kicking shit out of some old women or stealing land

squirtyflower said:
THFC6061 said:
diplomacy is for dicks

enjoy your stupid barbs, the reality is you have fuck all , know fuck all, feel fuck all because you are at the end of a wire 4500 miles long (an analogy)
meanwhile come monday
i'll be out with my family, joining with the blue family, having a few beers in blackburn
going for a bite to eat
and watching the super blues alongside thousands of others with bonhomie

whilst you sit in front of your computer screen dreaming of the past and what might have been

we care fuck all about spuds, less so about their far away fans and, believe it or not, your banal shit but, more importantly, your copied spurs propaganda
get your reflected glory from kicking shit out of some old women or stealing land

Oh dear.

Take a deep breath.

Make yourself a nice cup of tea.

And then go and have a lie down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.