Squad Depth Holding Midfielder

Stones leaves us short at the back but I'm sure would make a good holding midfielder.

It's a tricky one and an area where we still have a weakness.

For me and I know not everyone will agree, Delph and Mangala are not good enough for us.

I'd say Danilo, Delph, Stones are all capable. Fernandinho still a clear first choice.

well, if we're in Sterling territory let's just bang Angus Gunn in the holding role and be done with it

Fernandinho,Gundogan,Delph and Yaya for one position with KDB showing he can do it too if needs be. It's one of our most stocked areas. Yaya looked off the pace last night but he's been written off many times already only to come back and shut everyone up, whilst he's clearly not got long left here, he'll get sharper as the season goes on and do the same again, i have little doubt about that. Delph has played well every time he has been given the chance to play in midfield, his issue is his fitness and the fact his versatility lends him to being played out of position where he doesn't look entirely comfortable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.