Squad for Capital One Cup

Bokonon said:
FantasyIreland said:
spinzer said:
Pozo is closer to the first team squad than Fofana, as it should be! He was in the CHL squad and the squad vs Chelski

Only because of our dire availability in that area.Pozo is very talented but right now,ability wise,I think Fofana is closer to an appearance.

Have to disagree with you on that one buddy
As do i. Pozo is in another league than Fofana imo

spinzer said:
Bokonon said:
FantasyIreland said:
Only because of our dire availability in that area.Pozo is very talented but right now,ability wise,I think Fofana is closer to an appearance.

Have to disagree with you on that one buddy
As do i. Pozo is in another league than Fofana imo
imo nah - they are on a par, both very promising players in their different positions and both could get some game time tomorrow with the current injury list.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5BDHE2ssg[/video]

CityFan94 said:
Pozo, Fofana and Angelino.

Need to have good holding midfield players around if Fofana is in the team as he does have the tendency to give the ball away cheaply. Pozo must have a chance to be at least on the bench with the injuries we have but I would not be surprised to see him start with Edin up top.

Dissapointingly, I think the likes of Scott Sinclair are more likely to play than people like Pozo, which is a shame as Sinclair clearly has no future at our club, so there is little point in wasting game time on him that could otherwise be good experience for someone else.

I'd like to see the likes of Angelino, Pozo and Fofana on the bench, but based on Pellers previous form, it's more likely that we'll see the likes of Sinclair, Boyata and Lampard. Only Lopes got in the pitch from our academy in the cups last year (iirc), despite getting drawn against a decent amount of championship teams.

Pellegrini puts in the starting 11 as much spanish players as possible, but we got 2 class LB ready to play... Kolarov playing a midfielder is not an option. So I think we rather see Hiwula

BigOscar said:
Dissapointingly, I think the likes of Scott Sinclair are more likely to play than people like Pozo, which is a shame as Sinclair clearly has no future at our club, so there is little point in wasting game time on him that could otherwise be good experience for someone else.

I'd like to see the likes of Angelino, Pozo and Fofana on the bench, but based on Pellers previous form, it's more likely that we'll see the likes of Sinclair, Boyata and Lampard. Only Lopes got in the pitch from our academy in the cups last year (iirc), despite getting drawn against a decent amount of championship teams.
With Nasri out I could see Sinclair taking his place out wide and Pozo taking Aguero's up front.

CELTICRORY said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
I'd like to think that if Fofana, Lopes, Hiwula and maybe Cole or Glendon do appear in our cup games then if we get to the final they make an appearence.

Hate it when clubs play the kids, get too the final then all of a sudden play their stars.

Lopes and Cole are out on loan

I see Lopes got rave reviews last weekend for Lille and Cole has scored 2 maybe more for Barnsley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.