squad weaker than last season ?

To judge solely by the number of senior players who have moved on and been brought in respectively, then you could perhaps argue that we're weaker. Personally, I think that the introduction of the younger players means the squad has a better balance. And I actually think we're pretty well stocked in all positions - certainly in comparison with our domestic rivals.

The only slight concern I have is upfront, as there is, unfortunately, a good chance that we're going to have to do without Aguero for an extended spell at some stage. Hopefully, Bony and Iheanacho would be able to step up, but I wouldn't want to rely on just the two of them for too long a period.

Tis whole thread underlines the fsct there is absolutely no point speculating until the transfer window closes.

This can't be a serious question.

The squad is the strongest ever with the least deadwood ever as will be proven when we get the furthest we've ever got in the CL and won the league at a canter.

No (again). You could argue about the strikers but we have a couple of players who can cover and if Kelechi settles we have saved ourselves £35m (or more).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.