SS GB. If it happened today.....

There would have been virtually no resistance.
The well documented German plans were for EVERY able bodied Englishman between the ages of 17 - 45 to be taken to Europe as slave labour.
Edward VIII would have been installed as king with David Lloyd George as a puppet PM. They would have appealed for national unity under German command and would largely have got it.

I think thats what we did with all the german POWs, around 25% of all agricultural work after that war was done by them. Was slavery really

And I didn't even mention the women. They're the real fucking nutters. :)

Been watching the special forces programme on BBC2, group of regular men and women being put through their paces by various special forces leaders, last week was a South Korean, it was mental, head down in the sand while the waves were crashing in on your face etc....
Anyhow, at the end of this weeks episode there's more women left than men, even he commented on it saying the British women are seriously tough!! He's not wrong, only have to see them on a night out in any major city in the middle of winter dressed with fuck all on, hard as bastard nails, the Krauts wouldn't know what hit them if they started!!

Been watching the special forces programme on BBC2, group of regular men and women being put through their paces by various special forces leaders, last week was a South Korean, it was mental, head down in the sand while the waves were crashing in on your face etc....
Anyhow, at the end of this weeks episode there's more women left than men, even he commented on it saying the British women are seriously tough!! He's not wrong, only have to see them on a night out in any major city in the middle of winter dressed with fuck all on, hard as bastard nails, the Krauts wouldn't know what hit them if they started!!

... If it wasn't for chip fat they'd be frozen, they're not very sensible aah aaah la la la la la laaaa ....

Good luck Fritz. You're going to need it. My sister on her Todd could take down a brigade sober. With a drink in her it would be a massacre. Poor cunts would be swimming the channel in days.

Yup, cannon fodder, but proud cannon fodder.

Cannon fodder my arse. Better at fighting so used to take positions and dangerous missions hence the higher mortality rate.

Scots have received 164 VC's, again by far the most per head of population of any country. English soldiers have received just over 600 but from a country 10x ours in size.

We pull our weight and today in the SAS we are over represented by a factor of five population wise.

Yep, cannon fodder right enough.

Personally I think that's complete bollocks. If the Nazis took over the UK today, large parts of places like Burnley, Rochdale and Oldham would embrace them. London with it's vast multicultural society would fight to the death. As would Manchester and Birmingham.

They may take us with superior force but Rochdale and Rossendale would organise resistance groups in the surrounding countryside.
There is not a german amongst us,just patriots that would take the fight to the hun.
I was trained with the use of a government issue SLR rifle and so have lots of other people around here in their 50's and 60's.
A ready willing and able dads army if you will so don't panic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.