SSN BREAKING NEWS: Player takes legal action over 'assault'

glen quagmire

Hanging my tea towel up for good. R.I.P GSC
After a comprehensive assessment, on manchester united striker wayne rooney's arm, by the medical team at carrington this morning, it has been concluded, that he has suffered a very badly bruised forearm, due to Wigan midfielder James Mccarthy, thrusting the back of his head into it, during the premier league match at the DW stadium on saturday.

Referee mark clattenburg, has informed sir alex, via his private football Association hotline, he will "gladly take the stand, or indeed a bullet for him". Another potential key witness is Wigan owner Dave Wheelan, who was quoted at the time of the incident as saying "what's that jock **** mccarthy doing?" While also in conversation with Roberto Martinez after the match Mr Wheelan has also been quoted as saying "if wayne's injured for the chelsea match, drop that useless thug and fine him a months wages".
Source: dirtyredcuntgetsawaywithitagain.co.uk

glen quagmire said:
citykev28 said:
been done already yesterday glen. giggity.

Thanks kev, on the way home, after the game yesterday, i convinced myself that 24 hours break from here would be best all round! Mods just delete, save clogging up the board.

shit, i seem to be roaming round the forum crying that there are duplicate threads. i forgot this one but have just posted two more. sorry glen, i'll stop being a miserable twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.