St.Johnstone game

blue b4 the moon

There should be no reason why this isn't streamed by the club.

Would be a good test for our new iffy website.

Would love it to be streamed, got a feeling they won't.
Knowing City, the only preseason game we can't watch will be an 8-0 victory with a Nolito hat-trick, Bony wondergoal and Caballero dribbling through the entire opposition to score a screamer.
Nice to have something to plug the gap between today and Arsenal. Hopefully we will at least get live text updates and team news.

A behind closed doors friendly. Apparently, the sweaties manager has contacts at City, which helped him get the game arranged. Next week sometime, is it?

I should think so, he was here for 4 years.

I should think so, he was here for 4 years.
I know that. But how many of the people involved in organizing such a game are still at the club from Wright's days (turn of the century). He didn't even play all that often for us. Strange choice of opponent, but hey ho. In Pep we trust!

I know that. But how many of the people involved in organizing such a game are still at the club from Wright's days (turn of the century). He didn't even play all that often for us. Strange choice of opponent, but hey ho. In Pep we trust!

We needed a friendly arrange in a hurry so they probably just had a check on any City old boys who were in management and give him a ring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.