St.Johnstone game

You think pre seasons preparations been good Jim ?
I don't take a blind bit of notice of pre season. IIRC, the pre season back in one of the two title seasons (2011?) wasn't too brilliant, but the season didn't turn out too bad. We got beat against Bayern (with none of the Euro 2016 players on show) and snared a win yesterday against a middling decent side. Not too shabby. As for the transfer business, they always seem to drag on, and not just with us. Look at the vermin; the Pogba deal is taking an eternity to sort out, also the Mail are reporting today that PEG is looking to move on nine players. If true, why wait until now?The last campaign ended over two months back.

Shame it's not open to the public. Would be nice to have a local game before the season starts.

I don't take a blind bit of notice of pre season. IIRC, the pre season back in one of the two title seasons (2011?) wasn't too brilliant, but the season didn't turn out too bad. We got beat against Bayern (with none of the Euro 2016 players on show) and snared a win yesterday against a middling decent side. Not too shabby. As for the transfer business, they always seem to drag on, and not just with us. Look at the vermin; the Pogba deal is taking an eternity to sort out, also the Mail are reporting today that PEG is looking to move on nine players. If true, why wait until now?The last campaign ended over two months back.

I agree Jim when it comes to results but it's critical for fitness & conditioning. It's that aspect that's making me nervous

I agree Jim when it comes to results but it's critical for fitness & conditioning. It's that aspect that's making me nervous
I have no worries about that; Pep has made it perfectly clear where he stands on that score. The players know full well what's expected of them; witness his comments on Nasri yesterday, when he didn't try to use some injury as an excuse not to play him. He said straight out that Nasri had come back overweight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.