Stadium ban appeal

were you told to sit down by a member of staff? if you were how many times have you been told? do you know the Etihad is a all seater stadium? if you do know why are you Standing?
I was what I thought to be harassed by 4 members of the security staff for showing my disappointment in arsenal going 1 up ,and by your question do I know the Etihad is all seated you sound like you should be working for showsec and why was I standing up , well it sounds to me that you have never been to a live game or you don't no what it is to be a passionate supporter . And if your the new city fan that we are now attracting that's why the atmosphere is not what it should be

I was what I thought to be harassed by 4 members of the security staff for showing my disappointment in arsenal going 1 up ,and by your question do I know the Etihad is all seated you sound like you should be working for showsec and why was I standing up , well it sounds to me that you have never been to a live game or you don't no what it is to be a passionate supporter . And if your the new city fan that we are now attracting that's why the atmosphere is not what it should be

Relocate to SS Level 1 mate, stand up with the rest of us like-minded people..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.