Stadium ban appeal

I was what I thought to be harassed by 4 members of the security staff for showing my disappointment in arsenal going 1 up ,and by your question do I know the Etihad is all seated you sound like you should be working for showsec and why was I standing up , well it sounds to me that you have never been to a live game or you don't no what it is to be a passionate supporter . And if your the new city fan that we are now attracting that's why the atmosphere is not what it should be

Dad started to take me to the odd game in 1949, stood on the popular side before it had a roof and later when it was then known as the Kippax, Attended all the trips to Wembley until the Wigan final, that was my last trip as on that day the guy in front of me was standing up and when I objected he let it be known he could do me some damage and having turned 70 I decided to only attend games in block 204.
Would love to see safe standing be allowed as I think around 20% to 30% of supporters would use safe standing areas.

I was what I thought to be harassed by 4 members of the security staff for showing my disappointment in arsenal going 1 up ,and by your question do I know the Etihad is all seated you sound like you should be working for showsec and why was I standing up , well it sounds to me that you have never been to a live game or you don't no what it is to be a passionate supporter . And if your the new city fan that we are now attracting that's why the atmosphere is not what it should be

Just when you think you nailed him :)

Dad started to take me to the odd game in 1949, stood on the popular side before it had a roof and later when it was then known as the Kippax, Attended all the trips to Wembley until the Wigan final, that was my last trip as on that day the guy in front of me was standing up and when I objected he let it be known he could do me some damage and having turned 70 I decided to only attend games in block 204.
Would love to see safe standing be allowed as I think around 20% to 30% of supporters would use safe standing areas.

Fuckin Boom

giphy.gif

Come on watching city for 67 years and that one incident at Wembley must have lead a charmed life! In my own 50years of watching the blues I've lost friends teeth knuckles, a job , a wife, I've been spat at ,punched ,kicked ,crushed , laughed, cry'ed, and die a little every time we get beat and all for that little thing called MCFC

Come on watching city for 67 years and that one incident at Wembley must have lead a charmed life! In my own 50years of watching the blues I've lost friends teeth knuckles, a job , a wife, I've been spat at ,punched ,kicked ,crushed , laughed, cry'ed, and die a little every time we get beat and all for that little thing called MCFC
It's plastic fans like you that give us a bad name;-)

Oh well, there you go. A confession from someone who isn't the OP.

I'm 59 years old, and I've never been nicked in my life.

I think a bit of honesty would do the world of good regarding this matter.

I've been around the block, so to speak, over the years, and in my humble opinion, only those that deserve it get nicked.
You're a bit silly for saying that, I was threw out a few years back. They said somebody was abusing a steward outside the ground the week before wearing a black coat. They looked in the stadium the next match and pulled me and the lad out who sits next to me, we dont even know each other, just because for that game i was wearing a black coat. I was at the game in question in a different part of the ground with my girlfriend as it was champions league. They apologised for the mistaken identity and i got some legends lounge tickets for 1 match.
maybe change your post ?

I haven't missed a home game for over 41 years. If I was given a ban when I hadn't done anything wrong I'd seriously consider getting a subscription to SKY / BT and becoming a TV fan. No doubt there are plenty of tourists standing by to take my place.

City really do seem to go out of their way to piss off the long standing fans. An automatic ban with no right of appeal is not natural justice.

41 years?! Fuck me... If I was wearing a hat then I'd gladly take it off to you. That is a fucking achievement, sir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.