Stadium Expansion (Confirmed)

Re: Stadium Expansion excitement!!!

jrb said:
EB.

How does the new roof sit with the current one?

Any chance you can go into some detail about the design/appearance of the expanded South Stand, or have you been asked keep it to yourself until plans go on public display?

Because the planning permission hasn't been granted yet jrb it is a difficult one. Sorry. :-)

It has to be ready by 2015. Rugby World Cup.

jrb said:
de niro said:
samharris said:
No good without pics!! ;)

I don't think they are 100% decided yet as to exact layout. they do look fantastic though. the away fans will be on all 3 tiers in the south stand. city fans will be behind the goal. the value tickets will be snapped up so get your name down rapid. espically if you want to sit near mates.

exciting days ahead.

Away fans will be on *all 3 tiers* of the South Stand.

Did I read that right De Niro?

as I say the final outline may or may not be decided but I reckon so. when you see how the plan pans out you'll see how important the club see us fans. it will be a cauldron of city noice. mates can sit with mates again, the south stand will be electic. I wonder how the 299 value tickets will be regarded by the media. not a word I reckon. it going to all about Manchester city and soon.

Eccles Blue said:
jrb said:
EB.

Any chance you can go into some detail about the design/appearance of the expanded South Stand, or have you been asked keep it to yourself until plans go on public display?

Because the planning permission hasn't been granted yet jrb it is a difficult one. Sorry. :-)

They won't have been submitted, when they are submitted the public can view them

de niro said:
jrb said:
de niro said:
I don't think they are 100% decided yet as to exact layout. they do look fantastic though. the away fans will be on all 3 tiers in the south stand. city fans will be behind the goal. the value tickets will be snapped up so get your name down rapid. espically if you want to sit near mates.

exciting days ahead.

as I say the final outline may or may not be decided but I reckon so. when you see how the plan pans out you'll see how important the club see us fans. it will be a cauldron of city noice. mates can sit with mates again, the south stand will be electic. I wonder how the 299 value tickets will be regarded by the media. not a word I reckon. it going to all about Manchester city and soon.

A cauldron of noise you say.....are they having piped music again!!!
But seriously, thanks for sharing these are exciting plans

Eccles Blue said:
jrb said:
EB.

No probs matey.

Glad you, De Niro, etc, have been given the opportunity to see the model, plans, etc.

Thanks for sharing via BM. :-)

de niro said:
jrb said:
de niro said:

exciting days ahead.

The vast majority struggle to sell level one of the blocks available now. Very much doubt we'd give an entire three tiered end over to an away following.

Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
jrb said:

The vast majority struggle to sell level one of the blocks available now. Very much doubt we'd give an entire three tiered end over to an away following.
unless we lower prices for away fans aswell???? but city wouldnt do that as we are continually ruining football.

Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
jrb said:

???

it is a portion of each level not the whole bloody thing.

Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
jrb said:

Think we'll have to make it 4 seats wide on each tier for the Fulham's of this world :)

It would be really good to make the bottom tier unreserved seating but I can't see H & S letting that one happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.