Stag do in Valencia?

giokingkladze

I’m looking to arrange a stag do for this summer and Valencia his been suggested as a potential destination.

Does anyone have any experience of Valencia nightlife? Any good?

Expecting there will be about 15 lads aged between 30 and 40.

Cheers

I’m looking to arrange a stag do for this summer and Valencia his been suggested as a potential destination.

Does anyone have any experience of Valencia nightlife? Any good?

Expecting there will be about 15 lads aged between 30 and 40.

Cheers
Lads ....fucking old biddies more like

Valencia is top and now packed full of party events every weekend. It's completely changed over the past 5 years in that respect.

We stayed there the night before Madrid two years ago . It was a Tuesday night
It wasn’t great however it was a Tuesday
There’s better places tho

Constant hassle trying to get u in strip Club’s
Every cloud eh

Valencia is a brilliant city. Probably my favourite in Spain. But it's never struck me as a great venue for a stag do.

I imagine just name dropping Gary Neville in all the bars you go to will ensure a warm welcome and trebles all round.

Never been, but if you’ve still not decided on a location maybe have a think about Malaga

I went on a stag do there last summer with 15 to 20 “old biddies” and it was fantastic

Depends what you are going for. If it’s literally to just get pissed then no. If you want to see a bit of it then yes.

I found Krakow a great place. Cheap as chips, huge square with lively atmosphere and a few trips to break up the boozing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.