Stampex 2017

CTID1988

Just seen this advert on the bottom of Off Topic, who 's going then? I for one cant fucking wait! Its always a good day out with the lads, this years going to be a mad one i can feel it. Anyone up for a meet up there? Ive got a few 2nd class stamps from 1985 to swap for a mint 1989 firsty, any takers?

1485858487227_leaderboard.jpg

Just seen this advert on the bottom of Off Topic, who 's going then? I for one cant fucking wait! Its always a good day out with the lads, this years going to be a mad one i can feel it. Anyone up for a meet up there? Ive got a few 2nd class stamps from 1985 to swap for a mint 1989 firsty, any takers?

Philately will get you nowhere.

I'm out.

Those ads show based on your search history. Virgin.

I'll find yer one o' them for a full set of high value Irish overprints (mint, of course!) All printings, not just the first offerings!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.