Stan Collymore

The stupid one has raised his head above the parapet again to come out with genuinely the worst article about Guardiola since he arrived here.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-citys-pep-guardiola-fine-9090334

Manchester City's Pep Guardiola is a good manager but stop kidding yourself, he's not a genius like Cloughie

If anyone wants to know why without clicking on the link, Stan uses these points to criticise Pep.

- Being a genius involves taking a club from the provinces and leading them to the First Division title.

- a genius is being called the best manager that Roy Keane ever played for

As Pep has done neither of these, he can't be considered a genius.

He's also criticises Guardiola for taking over a team which won the champions league and not winning it again within 3 years - by that logic didn't Clough have a squad which had won back to back european cups and then fail to win for the next 13 years?

I can't even comprehend how much of a clueless wanker he is. Surely that has to be click bait.

Last edited:
You love listening to Robbie Savage?!
Say what you want about Collymore and his private life but would you say savage is the better pundit?
Ah you see I never said i liked listening to lily, I like 606 in general and I think they lost a bit when fletch left, some of the guest pundits are awful, collymore and Sutton spring to mind and savage is entertaining in his own way as he is that awful, he changes his opinions more times than the weather.

Ah you see I never said i liked listening to lily, I like 606 in general and I think they lost a bit when fletch left, some of the guest pundits are awful, collymore and Sutton spring to mind and savage is entertaining in his own way as he is that awful, he changes his opinions more times than the weather.

Sutton is quite new on the scene isn't he? I've heard him a few times and he comes across as being controversial for the sake of it.

Savage as you say changes his tune depending on which way the wind blows.

I think Collymore actually offers a bit of insight. He was the only one at talksport that did anyway, the rest were WUMs, dinasaurs or cricketers!

Put him up against Savage, Mills, Sutton, Claridge etc on the Beeb and he's offering more insight than that lot combined.

Sutton is quite new on the scene isn't he? I've heard him a few times and he comes across as being controversial for the sake of it.

Savage as you say changes his tune depending on which way the wind blows.

I think Collymore actually offers a bit of insight. He was the only one at talksport that did anyway, the rest were WUMs, dinasaurs or cricketers!

Put him up against Savage, Mills, Sutton, Claridge etc on the Beeb and he's offering more insight than that lot combined.
The way collymore talks you'd think he had a trophy cabinet full of medals and awards, yes he's not afraid of speaking his mind but when that mind is as empty as a hermits address book then whatever he comes out with is null and void. He likes the sound of his own voice far too much and I guess those couple of years spent playing at Liverpool obviously gives him the right to get on his soap box .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.