Stan Collymore

Sutton is quite new on the scene isn't he? I've heard him a few times and he comes across as being controversial for the sake of it.

Savage as you say changes his tune depending on which way the wind blows.

I think Collymore actually offers a bit of insight. He was the only one at talksport that did anyway, the rest were WUMs, dinasaurs or cricketers!

Put him up against Savage, Mills, Sutton, Claridge etc on the Beeb and he's offering more insight than that lot combined.
I would rather listen to Claridge, but then again i would rather take a fisting from Abu Hamza than listen to collymore

The way collymore talks you'd think he had a trophy cabinet full of medals and awards, yes he's not afraid of speaking his mind but when that mind is as empty as a hermits address book then whatever he comes out with is null and void. He likes the sound of his own voice far too much and I guess those couple of years spent playing at Liverpool obviously gives him the right to get on his soap box .

I like that.

I see he was in the mirror saying if he was still a player and conte or pep wanted him he"d pick conte every time.he is a fucking moron basically saying pep cant get his way of playing in the prem and he should change his style ha ha

I see he was in the mirror saying if he was still a player and conte or pep wanted him he"d pick conte every time.he is a fucking moron basically saying pep cant get his way of playing in the prem and he should change his style ha ha
That's one thing I agree with him about. I wouldn't have the thick twat anywhere near our club either.

As i he would ever get the choice lol,thunder****

If he was a still playing non would touch him with a fucking barge pole!

There is a reason these 2 have achieved lots in thier managerial career and he played for a fading Liverpool and finished at Real Oviedo and Bradford. A lazy fucker who if he spent as much time on the training pitch as he does talking shit, could have been a world beater

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.