Stan Collymore

I got as far as Mirror!

i can just see the secenario , Mirror sports editor rings the dogger , "i believe your a bit skint stan , fancy doing an article slagging City off" replies "How much? no problems you write it and i will put my name to it" if there is ever a morally bereft twat on this earth , its the Dogger.

Spot on about the Gazza thing.
He makes a very good point on Gazza, the fact is, its a point he would not have to be making if he hadn't engaged in violence against his girlfriend. I'ts not a point i'll ever have to argue nor one that I suspect the vast majority of members on here will ever have to argue. He punched a women end of. In the opening sentence's he is showing the correct remorseful response, this is however rendered totally meaningless by what follows, the snivveling "what about Gazza, what about Barton, they aren't picked on like me" type of justification. That video characterises Collymore in one interview question. For what its worth none of the aforementioned should in my book get the oxygen of media publicity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.