Stan Collymore

Hahaha, he's properly seen his arse about it. It's obviously not fine Stanley or you wouldn't have reacted like you have. Precious ****.

I see he doesnt refer to beating up women or dogging in his bio, the things that most people know him for, he might get more traction with Pep's recollection of who he is if he listed his most famous exploits the daft twat. If he did I can just see at the next presser, Pep saying "Ah Stan Collymore, he hit Ulreeeee ka ka ka ka ka, yes?"

Hahaha, he's properly seen his arse about it. It's obviously not fine Stanley or you wouldn't have reacted like you have. Precious ****.

That is just absolutely fucking brilliant
So he scored two goals against Newcastle twenty years ago and he believes all in world football should know who he is
A definite Alan Partridge moment

How fucking precious that **** is.

That alone shows he's so fucking insecure.

I can't wait until the day I read he's retired. From breathing. Woman beating vile **** of a human.

Hilarious reaction from Collymore, proper Partridge-esque. Love the way he name checks Clough too, even though it was Frank Clark who signed him.

Hilarious reaction from Collymore, proper Partridge-esque. Love the way he name checks Clough too, even though it was Frank Clark who signed him.
When he says he's in Forrest's best 11 ever, I take it he means a composite?

Because I'm sure the two teams that win the EC had better results than the team he played in.

When he says he's in Forrest's best 11 ever, I take it he means a composite?

Because I'm sure the two teams that win the EC had better results than the team he played in.

Yeah - i'm sure Forest fans will say John Robertson was their greatest ever No.11... and Fowler will name all those strikers before him as a preferred partner... the bloke's a delusional cock-end, who the fuck employs him now? I haven't heard his irritating voice on the airwaves for ages, thankfully!

If Fowler picks Collymore over Shearer for best strike partner... i think he needs his head checked

I still think the best comment I ever heard on talksport was at this gobshite's expense: "He hit that harder than you hit Ulrika." Left the twat speechless. Utter class.

Makes me laugh every time I think about this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.