Stan Collymore

When he says he's in Forrest's best 11 ever, I take it he means a composite?

Because I'm sure the two teams that win the EC had better results than the team he played in.

Yeah - i'm sure Forest fans will say John Robertson was their greatest ever No.11... and Fowler will name all those strikers before him as a preferred partner... the bloke's a delusional cock-end, who the fuck employs him now? I haven't heard his irritating voice on the airwaves for ages, thankfully!

Believe it or not, their season ticket holders last season actually voted for him to be in their greatest XI for their 150th anniversary.

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/article/greatest-11-revealed-3093627.aspx

Madness.

Hilarious reaction from Collymore, proper Partridge-esque. Love the way he name checks Clough too, even though it was Frank Clark who signed him.

I've noticed that before, he's acts like he's the Guardiola to Clough's Cruyff, yet Clough never managed him and all of the glory happened before Collymore got there. All of his stories and admiration is second hand, presumably taught to him by people who were there at the time.

Quite tragic really.

I'm suprised he hasn't said he was molested as a footballer to justify beating urika up, dogging etc and grab the public sympathy vote he is that much of a twat I wouldn't put it past him to do it. not in anyway am I belittling the people who have suffered these horrendous crimes by these peado horrible bastards just that if he ever sees an opportunity to justify his actions he usually jumps on the bandwagon

Believe it or not, their season ticket holders last season actually voted for him to be in their greatest XI for their 150th anniversary.

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/article/greatest-11-revealed-3093627.aspx

Madness.

Madness indeed - how they did choose him in front of Trevor Francis?

The quote below sums him up nicely.

"His tragedy, as director John Moulson's fascinating portrait of him revealed, was to be totally unsuited temperamentally to the business into which his enormous skills led him. The concept of being a team player was way beyond someone so self-absorbed."

There is no way he would get into the Villa all time XI, for the team he supposedly loves he is regarded by their fans as a lazy waste of space and is amongst their worst ever signings.
A Villa all time XI would all be from the 1900s and 1910s as they've done fuck all since apart from 1981/2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.