Stan Collymore

We should take this thread down, this vile prick has no business being discussed on here... He will be chuffed to fuck... We should start a new thread called Stan who?? And leave it completely blank..!

We should take this thread down, this vile prick has no business being discussed on here... He will be chuffed to fuck... We should start a new thread called Stan who?? And leave it completely blank..!

I would love that, a Mod makes it a sticky so it stays at the top but locks it so that no one can post in it. Stan who ?

Come on Mods, you know you want to.

Could we have 2 more:-
1, Err that fat bloke who gets on telly a lot, think he's called Custard or something.
2, You know the one, has no life and thinks he's maureen's PA.

Ju
Someone should remind him that we have lots of coaches paid to develop.

Pep is the best in the business and world class and he is paid to bring success.

Careful how you tell him mind as he will be quick to claim racism or that he is depressed again the fucking wanker.

Just ask him why he's never been on the Sunday supplement or The Debate

Could we have 2 more:-
1, Err that fat bloke who gets on telly a lot, think he's called Custard or something.
2, You know the one, has no life and thinks he's maureen's PA.

Ha. This could start a trend.

1) That bloke, Canned Tomato or something? French rag. Kung-fu kicked some Palace fan years ago?

2) Wio Legoland. Mouth like a hundred year old camel toe? Didn't do drug tests?

3) Ginger pig. I think his name was Fool's Gold' or similar? Had a licence to kick fuck out of any opposition player.

4) Frying Wigs. Shagged his brother's wife then got the Welsh manager's job?

No, there should be one post and it should be the GIF of Pep looking totally confused when asked about Stanloi's prediction

Found a quote that made me reassess my feelings on old Stanloy:

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

He's really teaching us how not to be a Stanloy... next time a fellow blue is being over the top deluded(I was as fast as Sané), bitter(those arab clubs and their oil money grr) and in denial(they're not a big club) about Sanchez signing for the rags or PSG hijacking one of our deals we should coin the phrase "Don't be a Collymore/Stanloy mate we'll get over it".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.