Stan Collymore

bondsman said:
How can you have a go at Collymore for talking shite... have you heard Hughes lately?

Doesnt take long does it....

No wonder this forums best posters are disappearing, to be taken over by 12 year olds.

I know 12 year olds with a decent understanding of football. I forgot you had to tow the party line to write something on here.

bondsman said:
I know 12 year olds with a decent understanding of football. I forgot you had to tow the party line to write something on here.

Your school mates per chance?

Tow the party line? what exactly are you bringing to a conversation about Collymore by slagging Hughes off?

I've just read the last 20 odd post by you and everyone is negative. I suggest you go and ask the doctor for some prozac or go and have a wank.

KpxSte said:
What exactly did he say?

He was questioning whether Robinho's heart is at city and that he came just for the money, he said that at the Everton game he didn't look interested at all. And that if he could have had his way Robinho would have gone to Chelsea. He also said "had Robinho probably heard of city before he signed for us probably not".

All of the above is not far from the mark, and when he took a call from a city who told him he couldn't judge Robinho from that match as he had been carrying an injruy since Arsenal and had been playing through it. Collymore actually conceeded that as a good point and he was probably harsh in making that decision without knowing about the injury.

I listened to the majority of the show tonight on my way down to London, and in general it sounded like people were still in the give MH a chance bracket, I have to admit i am too. Rodney Marsh also came on saying the MH was a top manager but would probably not be given the time.

I'm actually not a massive fan of collymore but found him to be quite insightfull tonight.

They're negative because theres nothing to be positive about. Mentioned Hughes because to say Collymore is talking shite is irrelevant really to our situation, why have a go at a pundit? Thats his job? To say he was a shit player doesn't add anything to the argument nor does talking about his personal life. He's entitled to his opinion and he is as some posts have commented actually one of the more open and honest pundits who generally is on the fans side or appears to be. Id rather worry about what our manager is saying.

bondsman said:
. Mentioned Hughes because to say Collymore is talking shite is irrelevant really to our situation, why have a go at a pundit? Thats his job? To say he was a shit player doesn't add anything to the argument nor does talking about his personal life. He's entitled to his opinion and he is as some posts have commented actually one of the more open and honest pundits who generally is on the fans side or appears to be. Id rather worry about what our manager is saying.

You slagged hughes off because people were slagging collymore off - great logic!

Id rather worry about what our manager is saying

So why bother to comment on something that is completely unrelated to him.

They're negative because theres nothing to be positive about
Nothing to be positive about? We're the richest club in the world, have one of the best players in the world playing for us not to mention one of the best youth systems in the world - Its definitely slit your wrist time isnt it.

Ha Ha Ha being rich doesnt make you good. Yeah your right we have had one or two good kids come through our academy but not loads, if the current crop are good enough then why isnt Hughes picking them? I would love to see Weiss play for instance. BUT yeah you're right Collymore was talking shite dunno why I bothered. Ill go have my wank, knock back a prozac and look forward to talksports aftermatch report on the Hull game, then we can come on here and slate pundits for stating the obvious. Mint all that and Christmas to look forward to.

bondsman said:
BUT yeah you're right Collymore was talking shite dunno why I bothered.

Do you want to point out exactly where commented on anything Collymore has said?

Ha Ha Ha being rich doesnt make you good.

Where did I say it did? But it sure more positive than being skint

Yeah your right we have had one or two good kids come through our academy but not loads, if the current crop are good enough then why isnt Hughes picking them? I would love to see Weiss play for instance

1 or 2 good youngsters? are you for real?

Ill go have my wank, knock back a prozac and look forward to talksports aftermatch report on the Hull game, then we can come on here and slate pundits for stating the obvious. Mint all that and Christmas to look forward to

Best had, before you slit your wrists.

Getting bored now but just wondering which great younsters we have produced would you call top class and would get into a top four side? SWP? Great lad but he didnt cut it did he? Micah? Got him from Oldham I think so technically not one of ours and on current form no way great athlete but alot to learn. Ireland? Best player we have this season but not good enough for top four and hes not been playing like this for long (good of Hughes to move him out wide though and spoil the season he was having. Nedum - formerly Englands fastest 19 year old? Johnson - cant even remeber what he looks like, ill pop in Birdcage for a reminder. You must be refering to Lee Croft, Ishmael Miller et al. If you werent slating Stan for what he said then this thread is more pointless than my comment bout Hughes, if this is a site to discuss City positives and negatives then discussing Collymore doesnt really make much sense. Loads for you to quote here. Enjoy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.