Star Wars Battlefront 3

Loved the first 2 when I was young, definitely getting this one when it comes out

That looks fucking awesome. The Blaster has enough detail on it so you can tell it was originally a Sterling SMG.

sadly, this game will only dissect the battlefield community a little bit more.

they tried the same with hardline (cops & robbers theme) and should have learned their lesson from that disaster.

if they associated the name Battlefield with a title, then the community expect a certain something from the game and unfortunately hardline and now battlefront will not provide sustainability for the community.

yes, there will be an initial influx of players keen to see what the game is like, but just like hardline, this will drop off to just over 3,000 people playing on PC some 6 months after release. With star wars battlefront being an online only first person shooter, i can already foresee the frustration at trying to find a EU based server with players in it.

for me it will be a passing fad and when the honeymoon period is over the game will be dead

sadly, this game will only dissect the battlefield community a little bit more.

they tried the same with hardline (cops & robbers theme) and should have learned their lesson from that disaster.

if they associated the name Battlefield with a title, then the community expect a certain something from the game and unfortunately hardline and now battlefront will not provide sustainability for the community.

yes, there will be an initial influx of players keen to see what the game is like, but just like hardline, this will drop off to just over 3,000 people playing on PC some 6 months after release. With star wars battlefront being an online only first person shooter, i can already foresee the frustration at trying to find a EU based server with players in it.

for me it will be a passing fad and when the honeymoon period is over the game will be dead

Agree with this. If Hardline had come out not as a battlefield title (and they had actually fixed all the technical issues with it) it would of been received much more warmly than it was.

The idea of battlefront is good but from everything i've seen so far it points towards it being a massive load of turd. I'm glad there's an open beta coming to the ps4 next month, gives me a chance to try it out and confirm my doubts without spunking £60 on something that's probably going to let me down. EA should stick to Dice concentrating on a classic Battlefield title and bring back Medal of Honour to fill the gap in between each battlefield. It worked well, but they got greedy and demanded battlefield sales every year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.