Star Wars Battlefront 3

any casuals playing on PC are getting owned badly by seasoned and veteran battlefield players.

i decided to give it another go yesterday and played 4 rounds on walker assault. as follows: -

game 1 - 59 kills/15 deaths
game 2 - 75 kills/18 deaths
game 3 - 45 kills/3 deaths
game 4 - 52kills/5 deaths

most of the casuals had left the server by then and it was left to 8-10 players on opposite team to try and play

I didn't find it very hard, I'm not amazing on battlefield, but this was so easy. Everything felt really assisted, and it wasn't hard to get kills or fly the vehicles. Unsure whether to pick it up now, as the novelty has died down, and it lacks depth or even guns.

any casuals playing on PC are getting owned badly by seasoned and veteran battlefield players.

i decided to give it another go yesterday and played 4 rounds on walker assault. as follows: -

game 1 - 59 kills/15 deaths
game 2 - 75 kills/18 deaths
game 3 - 45 kills/3 deaths
game 4 - 52kills/5 deaths

most of the casuals had left the server by then and it was left to 8-10 players on opposite team to try and play

What I meant was the game play seems crazy. Whilst the blaster over heats, it seems once your in somebody's sights, there's no chance of recovering given the damage, range and rate of fire (unless you have the jet pack). I'm not a casual gamer but I'm also not a seasoned vet on battlefield games, I will enjoy star wars and throw my competitiveness out of the window. It's a game to enjoy and admire as opposed to taking the kill stats to heart. I sound like a loser saying this but hope it makes sense.

The imperials seem over powering on the hoth map but I've also heard that it's a load of sour grapes from casual gamers.

Loved the previous 2 Battlefront games. Hate the beta so far. No health/ armour kills it, basically if you're spotted from any distance you're dead. Plus in the escape pod capture mode, you're respawned on the totally opposite side of the map, and there's no way of getting back to the objective in time to stop it. The power-ups you get seem to be completely at random, and are, in the main, useless.

Coupled with the lack of maps (only 4 planets in the game at launch), no space battles (best part of SW:BF2 IMHO), which will all most likely be added as expensive DLC, I think I'll give this a miss.

Game is geared up for huge dlc content to milk star wars fans dry. Personally never cared about Star wars so doesn't bother me too much, beta has been decent but gets boring quick. EA access will give me a 10 hour trial will try the other modes before deciding.

just a bit of an heads up, there is a mobile companion app for this out now.....its a free to play small mini game, but the plus side is any credits earned in the mini game will go into your star wars game account.

so you can play the mini game for a few days before PC release on the 19th and when you unlock the game, you will have money to spend

just a bit of an heads up, there is a mobile companion app for this out now.....its a free to play small mini game, but the plus side is any credits earned in the mini game will go into your star wars game account.

so you can play the mini game for a few days before PC release on the 19th and when you unlock the game, you will have money to spend

More money to spend?

I've bought the game, that's it surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.