Star Wars Battlefront 3

Has anybody played this yet?

The Maps are well designed, the sounds are bang on and the graphics are impressive. There's a variety of game modes to mix it up as well.

I knew EA would introduce DLC but the game is hardly complete. On Supremacy mode there's only 4 maps and there's hardly any weapons which suggest it's all geared up to DLCs.

The card system keeps the game entertaining as you work towards buying more perks. They need to get rid of the homing cannon which require no effort to take somebody out, it's pretty much a free kill. It's ok to dodge them with a jet pack or if you are in cover but out in the open these are difficult to dodge.

Dice also need to re-patch the spawning, it's a double edge sword, great if an enemy spawns in front of you, it's easy killing but I've often been re-spawned in front of an AT ST or a cannon. I thought there would be more land vehicles.

Overall it's a fun game but doesn't feel complete and worth £40.

Well known graphics modder Martin Bergman has made a graphics upgrade for the game. This is why you need a PC chaps

KaRNzf4.png

iXTADSu.png

yAF3HGf.png

pbINYXx.png

Full album here:

Here's his GTA5 mod. Some people don't actually believe his stuff is real so have to provide video

Demands if you are happy with 2nd hand or want new.
Console or game?

Are they still doing that one time pass thing that you only get with a new game?

Was thinking about getting it for PC but wanted to try a demo first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.