Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

Was under our noses the whole time..

TFA opening crawl first paragraph.

"Luke Skywalker has vanished. In his absence, the sinister FIRST ORDER has risen from the ashes of the Empire and will not rest until Skywalker, the last Jedi, has been destroyed".

He wasnt in the last one I saw, but Hayden Where'syourcareergone was. Mind you Lucas has remastered it that many times he might be in it now.

Just 3 in this version, they also got rid of yub nub. I liked yub nub.

Wasn't DV burnt to a crisp when he was Hayden? If so, in the original, why does he look normal?

All fecking bollocks. Star Trek any day for me.

Wasn't DV burnt to a crisp when he was Hayden? If so, in the original, why does he look normal?

All fecking bollocks. Star Trek any day for me.

Years of swimming in those blue tanks that Luke was regenerating in Empire after getting fucked up by the snow beast and we saw Vader using in Rogue One. I'm more concerned in why some of the Jedi are old and some are young versions at the end, makes no sense and why Liam Neeson wasnt in shot, the wooden fuck stick.

I like a bit of Trek, but they do seem to throw in a lot of naff films into the mix.

Years of swimming in those blue tanks that Luke was regenerating in Empire after getting fucked up by the snow beast and we saw Vader using in Rogue One. I'm more concerned in why some of the Jedi are old and some are young versions at the end, makes no sense and why Liam Neeson wasnt in shot, the wooden fuck stick.

I like a bit of Trek, but they do seem to throw in a lot of naff films into the mix.
Haven't seen the last two. Can't watch them any more after realising Chewbacca runs like he's in an egg-and-spoon race.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.