Star Wars -

Impossible to tell from a teaser trailer but it looks like it could be a bit more serious than episode 7; here's hoping. Humour's always been part of Star Wars but sometimes in 7 it sometimes felt like they were taking the piss a bit and played it for laughs a few too many times.

Rogue 1 looks like its worth a watch - I enjoyed Star Wars TFA, the only detraction being that it was a straight rework of ANH

Like it or not there has to be a quota of Bothans, Trandoshans, Biths, Twi'leks and even Zabraks for it to accurately and fairly represent the diverse nature of the galaxy.

But not a single alien in the trailer!

I hope Gungans play a central role

Tough to get past the stench of cynical poltical correctness
I am kind of with you. Totally on-board with the female lead in the main reboot. But again even with the stand-a-lone? Disney knows the male market is going to see these movies, but damn if they aren't trying to "cash-in" on the female audience now with the reboot as well. Kind of frustrating for them to have gone this direction in both imo.

But not a single alien in the trailer!

I hope Gungans play a central role

I hope THE Gungan plays the central role, in fact forget that he deserves more, they should do a whole spin off series about Jar Jar Binks; at least 3 films would be a good start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.