Star Wars

Bad news for Disney, though I do think they should let the directors be a bit more expressive. I'd also love an R-Rated Star Wars film but I can't see Disney ever sanctioning one.

Seems a very strange decision seeing that its been filming since February. Rumours are they had a huge fallout with the writer Lawrence Kasdan who wanted a more kid friendly film and the directors wanted a darker film like Rouge One. So Kasdan told Disney and they agreed with him and they fired them. Ron Howard has been brought in to do loads of re-shoots. This does not bode well for the film

The original one was okay-ish, I suppose. And it gave us one of the most under-rated phrases in cinematic history;

"That's no moon".

And Carrie Fisher in THAT slave costume was quite, er, "inspiring" as well! But the bulk of the films are shite.

The original one was okay-ish, I suppose. And it gave us one of the most under-rated phrases in cinematic history;

"That's no moon".

And Carrie Fisher in THAT slave costume was quite, er, "inspiring" as well! But the bulk of the films are shite.
98fa1e19a2f5f8c521f5e02d7bc0ec52.jpg

1 & 2 poor
3 ok
4, 6 & 7 v good, good & good
5 & Rogue one great.

Love star wars, but bar 1&2 the weaker ones are helped by a new hope, empire and rougue one being around and linked to them, so 3-7 and RO make it a top series of films.
Don't mind tge animated series also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.