Starting XI for this weekend??

Elano won't be in the squad after what's gone on this week. I think there will be one or two others bounced out too. Unless we get some players in quick we are in deep trouble.

I've been thinking about this a lot this week, far too much in fact. Struggling to come up with a starting XI what with injuries, suspensions and problems with certain players. After (too) much deliberation I'd go with the following:

Hart

Richards
Onuoha
Dunne
Bridge

Zabaleta
Kompany
Elano

Robinho
Caicedo
Sturridge

Not the most balanced side, but probably the best we can muster. Vassell, Ball and Fernandes should never start for the club again if possible.

Ric said:
I've been thinking about this a lot this week, far too much in fact. Struggling to come up with a starting XI what with injuries, suspensions and problems with certain players. After (too) much deliberation I'd go with the following:

Hart

Richards
Onuoha
Dunne
Bridge

Zabaleta
Kompany
Elano

Robinho
Caicedo
Sturridge

Not the most balanced side, but probably the best we can muster. Vassell, Ball and Fernandes should never start for the club again if possible.

I agree with Ric on this, but would play Garrido in place of Elano.
We would then have Zabaleta in front of Micah and Garrido in front of Bridge, giving us some strengh on the flanks, which will hopefully push Pompey back preventing their wingers getting forward

I'd go for something like this:

----------------Hart---------------

Richards---Onuoha---Dunne---Bridge

Weiss---Zab---Kompany---Garrido

------------Robinho-------------

------------Sturridge------------

Subs:

Schmeichel
Berti (Does this guy actually exist?!)
Logan
Clayton
Elano
Mak
Nimley-Tchumeini

Very raw I know, but atleast they'll fight for their shirt

blue dallas said:
bridge

bridge bridge bridge bridge

bridge bridge bridge bridge

robinho

bridge
i like the look of the balance in the side, what though if bridge got sent off?
you might be happy with a draw but i'm not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.