Staying up

banbury_blue

The arsehole of the country wishing I wasn't here
After Wolves terrific win over the Spurs conquering Blackpool it moved them out of the bottom 3 for the first time in ages and I for one wouldn't mind them staying there. Wigan are a joke of a Premier League side (not to mention the fact that Whelan will do anything to help Manchester United win the league) The others in that area I have no real affection for so would rather see Big Mick stay up

Which of the teams down there would you like to survive?

I was hoping to see the back of Wigan,blackburn,Bolton, at the start of the season. hope Wolves and the hammers avoid the drop.

I hope West Ham survive the drop so badly :) on who to go down, I wouldn't miss Blackpool with the total nobhead Holloway, Wigan and Wolves

Niall2407 said:
I hope West Ham survive the drop so badly :) on who to go down, I wouldn't miss Blackpool with the total nobhead Holloway, Wigan and Wolves

Blackpool have been a breath of fresh air IMO but see ur point about Holloway

Three out of the four "W" clubs will go down.

I think West Ham stand the best chance of staying up.

Really hope West Ham stay up and hope that Wigan go down. Nothing against Martinez but i hate Whelan and their support is embarrassing.

north down blue said:
Really hope West Ham stay up and hope that Wigan go down. Nothing against Martinez but i hate Whelan and their support is embarrassing.

This + any team that plays music after scoring i want to go down also

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.