Stefan Savic - Atletico Madrid

Amazing,another Centre Half that cant head a ball
Load of rubbish he was brilliant in the air, powerful header as shown for his goal at corner.
IMO was played out of position made a scape goat due to a few significant errors and wrongly swapped for Nastasic plus a wad of cash.

Did brilliant in Serie A, showed class and looked deadly at the other end also.

Good player who I realy rated but felt nobody else really wanted, thought he would succeed here.

Load of rubbish he was brilliant in the air, powerful header as shown for his goal at corner.
IMO was played out of position made a scape goat due to a few significant errors and wrongly swapped for Nastasic plus a wad of cash.

Did brilliant in Serie A, showed class and looked deadly at the other end also.

Good player who I realy rated but felt nobody else really wanted, thought he would succeed here.

I am talking about winning the ball challenged in your defence,he was shit at it just like Boyata,Rekik.....cant defend in the air....so many cant nowadays like Terry and VK

I told others when he played for us that he would be ok given time. I was laughed at and when he was sold i was laughed at again.

Well he now with another good side and good manager. I look forward to seeing how he does there.

Not surprised you were laughed at ;).....not often I disagree with your opinions but I do this time :) Hope he does it but cant see it

I think we sometimes judge players too soon especially young ones. Take them out of the firing line and work with them. We are going to have to do that with some of our academy if we are ever going to produce.

Very good signing. Simeone will help him to develop into a world class centre back. I'm certain of that. Good luck to him

Another example of us fans not giving a player a fair chance and it backfires there are too many fan boys following this club these days.

If they aren't rated over 90 on FIFA most on here don't want to know which leaves us with a bunch of lazy guys with nothing to prove in certain positions.

TBF, there are a fair few on here, who give it out about players, before they've even kicked a ball.
That's not aimed at you, was just best post to reply to.

he was awful for us, if that was down to personal problems he should not have been picked. he should actually have been allowed compassionate leave. he will have needed time and in the world of the premier league that is something that simply is never afforded.

good luck to him.

Another example of us fans not giving a player a fair chance and it backfires there are too many fan boys following this club these days.

If they aren't rated over 90 on FIFA most on here don't want to know which leaves us with a bunch of lazy guys with nothing to prove in certain positions.

That's bollocks kiam, it's not down to the fans to select a player, that's why we employ a manager, or coach, funnily enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.