stella artios have lowered their alc percentage!

johnmc said:
To clarify, stella in cans is sold in two varieties. Those imported (embossed can) and those brewed here (smooth can). They are different percentages and in essence different beers. Avoid the smooth cans as they are not good.

believe me people. if you all nip to iceland, look in the beer section. you'll see! you'll see i tells yer!!

It's a creeping low alcohol disease. I used to love a bit of Old Speckled Hen and then they suddenly dropped it from 5.2 to 4.5 ABV. Cheeky barstewards didn't charge me any less for the weaker brew! Just say no.

made a pilgramage to asde to check on the alcohol levels and the ones there are of the 5.2 variety,i came home pleased

i really hope you are all right. ive been talking to a few chicks (in shaw) where i live. and they didnt have nothing to say. anyway.chicks aside, im pretty hammered blah blah blAH

Interest rates are falling and there's a recession on. That's why, its gone down 0.2%. If there's a late rush on sales and consmer confidence is high, it'll come back up in the morning.

Had some 5.0 last weekend, was not impressed. When we played Soton the last time at St Mary's I had 2 pint cans of Stella from a local shop which were 5.1% (2005?). Stella in pubs has not been as strong as in cans for years, the odd pub has ABV 5.0 on the wall, and has done for a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.