Stephen Hawking RIP

What a huge huge loss to humanity. I often think what he would have been like free from disability, would that bursting passion for physics and humanity be as i imagined. A bombastic but deeply engaging and kind man moving around the stage with the energy of a rock band as he explains to gob smacked viewers.

This is a terrible loss.

R.I.P Stephen Hawking

Well, I guess he knows by now...Black hole of nothingness or star light and the glory of heaven.

WARNING...Digression: My money’s on the former, but it would be nice to think of him running in a summer meadow without being shackled to that chair for another minute...which is probably why some people need to believe in the star light narrative.

Fought a valiant fight against a terrible disease... our Nephew who is only 37 with 2 young kids was diagnosed with MND a couple of months ago... such a sad situation but we’ll take heart from the example this man set!

RIP Stephen Hawking, A bright light has gone out today

We seem to be having a run of high profile deaths.

RIP, obviously a brilliant man with a super sense of humour, great cameos in The Simpsons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.