Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

He is just rolling the dice to get best deal for him and his family. He is here till his contract ends regardless unless we choose otherwise. Simple.

Players come and go. It's life only Liverpool have difficulty grasping this.

Indeed.

Real Madrid are supposedly interested. I think he'll be with us for a while yet though.

You only have to see the improvement this year under Pep to know if Sterling wants to be the best he can be he will extend his contract and continue to learn. Up to him really, but think he would lose out more than we would.

I’m not sure, mate......

It’s a little inconclusive as he was never really afforded the bigger stage, I personally think he’d of struggled but who knows. In terms of Raz though, he’s not hit anywhere near his ceiling, that should frighten the opposition!!!!

Hard to know for sure on SWP. I do know I almost cried the day he returned.

I agree that there's plenty more to come from Raz.

You only have to see the improvement this year under Pep to know if Sterling wants to be the best he can be he will extend his contract and continue to learn. Up to him really, but think he would lose out more than we would.
I agree, we could replace Sterling easily but he'll never find a better coach than Guardiola.

I think pep has seen the best of sterling and what we are going to get out of him... At peps standards for that key position im afraid sterling will be a stand by to Leroy and whoever else comes in at summer.. hence contract talks going slow.

If he wants to move on then that’s fair enough. I’ve got no problems with players who want a change. Hope he signs a new contract though.

Couldnt agree more with your post on the matter.
If he signs, lovely, if not, cheerio and all the best (Unless you disrespect us like Milner did).

Im not attactched to players like I used to be.
People need to realise as much as it may hurt, Aguero, De Bruyne, Sane arent Manchester City fans.
They are paid a lot of money to live here and represent us.
We just have to hope while they do play for us they respect the club and try and buy into to what Manchester City is. Some will, some wont.

It's been fantastic the way the club have supported Raheem through the scandalous way he has been villified by much of the media and the supporters of other clubs.
We have watched him develop as a player as well as a person at our club.
With regards to his future I'm not convinced he'll be with us long term unless he's prepared to be back up on the big occasions.
Now that we are likely to be at the business end of the CL every season and fighting on all fronts for silverware I think his wastefulness in front of goal will work against him.You only need to have watched spuds against Juventus to see what can happen if you don't take your chances.
Real,Barca,Bayern and a few others are clinical when opportunities come along and I can't see that Raheem can improve sufficiently in this department to stay a first pick when better players become available.

Couldnt agree more with your post on the matter.
If he signs, lovely, if not, cheerio and all the best (Unless you disrespect us like Milner did).

Im not attactched to players like I used to be.
People need to realise as much as it may hurt, Aguero, De Bruyne, Sane arent Manchester City fans.
They are paid a lot of money to live here and represent us.
We just have to hope while they do play for us they respect the club and try and buy into to what Manchester City is. Some will, some wont.

Yeah, Milner acted like a prick, I’ve got no respect for him. If sterling wants a career change after spending a few successful seasons with us, then it’s fair enough and thank you very much from me. What’s the point holding a grudge against a player that’s been successful for the team you support? I can’t stand Arsenal fans with their continuous booing for former players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.