Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

I think pep has seen the best of sterling and what we are going to get out of him... At peps standards for that key position im afraid sterling will be a stand by to Leroy and whoever else comes in at summer.. hence contract talks going slow.
Hmmmm....

Hmmmm....
The development of Sterling since Pep cane has been really good. Thing is though I think he can and will do even better over the next couple of years.
His game awareness is much better, he’s a better all round player and he’s scoring plenty. I think as he matures even more football wise and plays across the front line he will get even better.
He is guilty at times of some shocking misses and I do agree that now it is crunch time in CL both he and the rest need to be clinical

The development of Sterling since Pep cane has been really good. Thing is though I think he can and will do even better over the next couple of years.
His game awareness is much better, he’s a better all round player and he’s scoring plenty. I think as he matures even more football wise and plays across the front line he will get even better.
He is guilty at times of some shocking misses and I do agree that now it is crunch time in CL both he and the rest need to be clinical
Raheem has been brilliant. The "Hmmm..." was directed at the criticism of Raheem.

Name one player we had under contract that we wanted to stay that we allowed to leave?

We don't sell our better players - to anyone!

When he left he was out of contract and we didn’t sell him.

To be fair, he is definitely an example of a player we wanted to keep hold of and lost for nothing. That said, his value to us, along with his age, doesnt rank him alongside the world class players we've retained over the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.