Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

Football is a global business, so people move to new employers all the time. No big deal, except that transfer fees come into the equation. Relax.

I guess this was inevitable given the way his agent managed his exit from Liverpool. Wouldn't be surprised if this dragged on.

Sterling been brilliant for us but seems his agent is asking for ridicules wages if we are poles apart and if in 12 months he hasn’t signed a new contract we have to sell him or end up in losing him for nothing. I expect though we will come to an agreement.

Think he's made it clear he wants to play abroad eventually one day.

May be worth cashing in when he has a year left.

I mentioned on his player thread last night that I thought due to the abuse and everything else that comes his way , he might be considering moving abroad. It would be a great shame if he did as he is improving all the time. From the clubs point of view if there is an impasse on the wages then if he has a good world cup they might see this as the best time to get the optimum value in the market for him.

As fantastic as he has been this season, i'm not too fussed about this, whether he stays or goes. Think he'll improve if he stays but if he goes, there's players out there as good as, if not better.

I mentioned on his player thread last night that I thought due to the abuse and everything else that comes his way , he might be considering moving abroad. It would be a great shame if he did as he is improving all the time. From the clubs point of view if there is an impasse on the wages then if he has a good world cup they might see this as the best time to get the optimum value in the market for him.
Couldn't blame him if he wanted to get away from the English press to be honest.

Let him go. There are consistently better players out there at the money he wants. I wouldn't want to risk my life on backing him to finish his breakfast to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.