Sterling attacker sentenced to 16 weeks for Racial Assault

He's a fuckin lunatic mate
Is he? He looks like a little ratty 10 stone noisy cokehead noisy windbag to me. The problem with these kids is they dont know what a straightner is because they dont exist in their world. They get to bounce about and hit people and leave. Nobody says eh lad, that needs sorting out. A straightner used to happen in the week, on a playing field or open space, nobody to report anything, no passers by to say two men are fighting, no barmaids to ring it in, just a good old leveller between two blokes with an issue and one watching, just to make sure everyone leaves quietly be it one piece or otherwise

Section 3 of the 1986 Public Order Act says differently, but I’ll bow to your better knowledge :-)
It's OK mate, you can have this one. The closest I've come to an affray was looking it up on an online dictionary. :-)

affray
əˈfreɪ/
noun
LAWdated
  1. an instance of group fighting in a public place that disturbs the peace.
    "Lowe was charged with causing an affray"
    synonyms: fight, brawl, battle, engagement, encounter, confrontation, melee, clash, skirmish, scuffle, tussle, fracas, altercation; More

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.