Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BJL_City, 5 Nov 2017.

1. RandomJ

RandomJ

He always does this after a loss. It's always someone else's fault. Such a bitter ****.

2. Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

Voyeur.

3. I'm With Stupid

I'm With Stupid

Funny that they turned into Stoke the second they faced a team they couldn't handle and started to kick us all over the pitch. Exactly what Wenger has criticised other teams for doing to his. But let's be honest, he's always been a massive hypocrite.

4. peace frog

peace frog

doorman of perception
    he's spouting off because otherwise he would have to explain how an 80% city schooled his team.

5. asahartford1

asahartford1

Losing his best players this year. He could be leaving Arse in a worse position than Sir Alex ( bless) left the largest team in the world in.

6. malg

malg

Was at the match, and the other end of the ground so I didn't get a great look at it. I've seen it on YouTube, and it looks soft. However, I'll see it better on MOTD.

7. Shaggy

Shaggy

Old Arsene, forgets about Olympic standard diver and former cheating bastard Robert "diving cheating bastard" Pires what used to play for the North London Squatters.
    The only reason they were the invincibles that season was down to that cheating bum weavil going down quicker than Gillian Taylforth in a lay-by against Portsmouth to salvage a draw.

8. Stevieatlasblue

Stevieatlasblue

Ref missed a penalty when Stirling got shoved. Come on city.

9. oldhamblue

oldhamblue

I agree with him. Thought he was a diver at Liverpool and still think it's something he needs to eradicate from his game. He's improved immensely this season but still goes down too easy

10. blueincy

blueincy

Video evidence posted like in the eyes of the ref you can clearly see him take his feet yet you still think it wasn't a pen;(