Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BJL_City, 5 Nov 2017.

1. Wengers a ****

Arsenal are shit with him in charge

Sanchez wants out and not play for him

Fuck off Wenger.

2. SPIDERBOY

SPIDERBOY

My guess is,if Sterling was to have his own little pop at Wenger on Twitter or the likes.
    Sterling would be hammered by the FA......****s.

3. mainemanc1066

mainemanc1066

This was a perfect opportunity for the FA to make a point to Wenger. Not even a ban or a fine but a reprimand and warning could've sent out a message. Could've set a precedent but failed. They've missed the boat on this one.

4. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

Your reply certainly meets the criteria.

5. TCIB

TCIB

Currently, netdev

Agreed, he does not need to be strung up (it was very cynical though) but a quiet word could have prompted an apology in his next presser. It would not be hard for Wenger to go off on a tangent of... "the pressure of the prem and btw i was guilty myself last week accusing Raheem Sterling of diving for which i am sorry, it was out of anger and i am sorry for that, but yes the pressure now on players, managers..."

That would help contrition wise and a way to rectifying his out of bounds comments.

6. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

That would be far too public. Nay fucking chance ;-)

7. Rammyblues

Rammyblues

Bent as fuck

8. TFC

TFC

Fuck the miserable old ****. The fact that arsenal are stuck with yesterday's man and his straw clutching is enough punishment for them. May he never retire.

9. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Ferguson or Mourinho would be balls deep with red faced, ugly retorts, spewing venom in response to this, jealous, poisonous old ****'s vendetta, but Pep is a supreme being, so just brushes Wenger off without trying , like he would an old moth.

10. Blue Coop

Blue Coop

Hilarious that he thinks this is the reason they lost. We’d literally worked our arses off at Napoli a few days earlier and still created more chances than a rested Arsenal. It wasn’t even close. They’re miles behind.