Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BJL_City, 5 Nov 2017.

1. ZanteWeatherman

ZanteWeatherman

Yep. I could be wrong but having watched the arse on Thursday night (and snored through half of it), they played a COMPLETE reserve side. Not 1 first teamer started iirc.

2. Think Guardiola comment is more than enough, sums up Wenger's idiotic comments (Nailed on pen mind).

"But sometimes Arsenal win at Burnley in the 96th minute with a hand, sometimes it's like this. The important thing is the performance, the way we tried to play, and we did it really well."

Should Wenger be punished? Probably, but I'd rather look forward to this great season were having, and not bother about the ruins we leave in our wake.

3. Proy

Proy

I think that is where the answer lies. It's the sweetest kind of victory actually. Class always wins the day and I reckon Wenger will be hurting after those comments.

4. Chi-town blues

Chi-town blues

Of course sleeping bag won’t face no charge .
    Next time pep calls any player a diver and he is off to jail .

5. MCFCTrick

MCFCTrick

Sadly, because the FA have done sweet fa about it, I am sure the silly old twat will believe it's because they think he had a point ....

6. Seedy Ron

Seedy Ron

Why should a young hungry Lion concern himself with the opinion of an old broken Goat?

7. cleavers

cleavers

[​IMG]

8. Bluep*ss

Bluep*ss

Brilliant pic. with all those empty red seats. So lack of spending by Arsenal must tell the fans they have to put up with more of the same.......Lol

9. Bluep*ss

Bluep*ss

This is what gets my goat. The FA are therefore agreeing with the old fart that Sterling is a cheat. Bastards!!!!

10. SilverFox2

SilverFox2

In fact not necessarily so.
    Every PL penalty is examined for evidence of diving. Got to assume they found no problem with the RS foul.