Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BJL_City, 5 Nov 2017.

1. Shirley

Shirley

Pep will not have to bring it up in the presser, it's going to be the first question asked by the hacks. It has a lot more mileage to run.

2. TBooksbluearmy

TBooksbluearmy

jimmygrimblesboots, please let us know if you get a reply and what was said in the reply if you don't mind.

3. abu13

abu13

Getting away with as little as possible
    I would be very surprised if the club have not raised this with the FA on the quiet, I would like to think that it will be addressed by Pep in his next press conference.

It is one thing to raise this a a one off comment after the match but at this point now he has had chance to review the video of the incident, he will have also heard the support of Sterling by many pundits and must know that he got this comment wrong. To then go on and fan the flames further is totally unacceptable and unprofessional.

The guy is a knob.

4. crazyg

crazyg

Retired
    He didn't see them.

5. franksinatra

franksinatra

I am a glass half full sort of guy and although I take your point about the guy in Clapham any football fan worth his salt will know about the Sterling incident, seen the footage and the comments of ex-pros and will then view the continued ramblings for what they are....bitterness and a desperate attempt to change the narrative.

There will always be some who will use it to have a dig but that can only be said either in ignorance or with no conviction. Either way they're not worth bothering about as they clearly have little knowledge of the game or would try and prove a point regardless of the facts.

Also as a side note the easiest way to change the narrative is for Pep to comment on the subject and get City's riposte on the back pages.

6. ccr

ccr

Pep says " We know the FA influence referees, they do it all the time, they are good at it." Wonder what the reaction would be ?

7. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

I see that according to various sorts news sources that Arsenal are still trying to bag Sterling as part of any Sanchez transfer in January.
    My, how I laughed.

8. Churchlawtonblue

Churchlawtonblue

Yes i saw that reported apparently from a source in the Daily Mail. Not much chance of that happening lol

9. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

Mail, Metro, Mirror + others.

10. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

He should call them "that Petr Cech" team.