Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

As the old adage goes, the best form of revenge is to live well. By the end of the season we will be living well to the tune of 20+ pts ahead of them. Just look down on them and laugh and laugh.

Saw a very weird photo of Wenger on the BBC sports page yesterday. Then it struck me - it was because the grouchy old git was actually laughing! Not sure his face was built for that.

Wenger having another veiled dig at us today whilst talking about the Sanchez deal:

"I wouldn’t like to come out on the numbers, that’s a United problem. I respect United because they generate the money they pay by their own resources.
"United is a club very well managed financially and of course on the pitch so that’s why I don’t have any problem with the money they pay."

Insinuating he doesn't respect us and has a problem with the money we'd have paid.

Albeit misinformed, knowingly or unknowingly, it perpetuates the perception that we are not self sustaining, which we are now.

He's a sour old ****

Wenger having another veiled dig at us today whilst talking about the Sanchez deal:

"I wouldn’t like to come out on the numbers, that’s a United problem. I respect United because they generate the money they pay by their own resources.
"United is a club very well managed financially and of course on the pitch so that’s why I don’t have any problem with the money they pay."

Insinuating he doesn't respect us and has a problem with the money we'd have paid.

Albeit misinformed, knowingly or unknowingly, it perpetuates the perception that we are not self sustaining, which we are now.

He's a sour old ****

That's not veiled.

Presumably he wants a return to the days when only two teams had any chance of winning the league. After all, a self perpetuating two horse race is much fairer and more interesting for the other 90 clubs. And to make sure, bring in regulations to stop any other club competing. Wouldn't that be best for English football .... NOT. He is a sour, bitter hypocrite who seems to have a delusional notion of moral superiortity

He's a sour old ****

Rejoice in the fact we have fucking ruined the **** lol.

However will we cope. 12 points ahead in the league. Cup semi final, still in another domestic cup. Top of our champions league group.

Young, technically gifted team playing amazing football.

But Wenger doesn't respect us.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.