Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

I will wager most of you claiming it was soft would be slagging Otamendi off if he had made a challenge like that and gave the penalty away.

You cant have it both ways and not only is Sterling goal side, Monreal pushes him and clips the back of his legs.

Penalty all day long and more importantly, the ref agreed.
Im not getting into a fuckin argument with you. It seemed a soft pen but I'll take it. Ive no idea why your going on abt City fans around me possibly slagging otamendi off when you don't know them.

If he had complained about Jesus's goal I would have had some sympathy as Silva was clearly offside.

The penalty was pretty clear so he has made himself look bitter but worse dragged Raheem's reputation through the mud.

If I was a decision maker at City I would ask the FA's simulation panel to review the incident as we want to be seen as a fair club. This would undoubtedly find in Raheem's favour and thoroughly discredit Wenger's claims.

Arsene Wanker can get fucked. I wish all 3 of our goals had been completely controversial. I am talking handball goals, the lot. Would have made it even sweeter.

I think the ref called it as he saw it,he saw a foul and blew for a penalty.Thats what makes officiating so diffcult,its human perception and inconsistency as a result.

I dont think Sterling dived,i think it was a shoulder barge that another ref,on another day,would accept as good defending and give nothing.

And that is why Mr Wenger was a little bit out of order.The media will be discussing this in the next 24 hrs. Some will be vehemently agreeing with him .

Which is the thread title

Think the one in the first half was more of a pen than the one we got second half,but it’s all about opinions,also think sterling had a stinker by his standards but that’s neither here or there ...

people aren't watching it properly if they think it's a shoulder barge.

They make the "shoulder barge", Sterling actually takes a stride trying to stay up, before Monreal's thigh goes into the back of his hamstring and Sterling then starts to lose his balance, and then Monreal clearly takes Sterling's leg away to make sure he falls over. It's an absolute stonewall.

Just watch the video above and pause it second by second and you can just how clumsily Monreal takes Sterling's left leg from underneath him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.