Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

Wenger having another veiled dig at us today whilst talking about the Sanchez deal:

"I wouldn’t like to come out on the numbers, that’s a United problem. I respect United because they generate the money they pay by their own resources.
"United is a club very well managed financially and of course on the pitch so that’s why I don’t have any problem with the money they pay."

Insinuating he doesn't respect us and has a problem with the money we'd have paid.

Albeit misinformed, knowingly or unknowingly, it perpetuates the perception that we are not self sustaining, which we are now.

He's a sour old ****

Wenger having another veiled dig at us today whilst talking about the Sanchez deal:

"I wouldn’t like to come out on the numbers, that’s a United problem. I respect United because they generate the money they pay by their own resources.
"United is a club very well managed financially and of course on the pitch so that’s why I don’t have any problem with the money they pay."

Insinuating he doesn't respect us and has a problem with the money we'd have paid.

Albeit misinformed, knowingly or unknowingly, it perpetuates the perception that we are not self sustaining, which we are now.

He's a sour old ****

He's a hypocrite of the highest order. His "invincibles" team were bought through the funding of Danny Fiszman who was owner or part owner at the time. And he talks about "financial doping" - it's unbelievable.

It's on a par with his "I didn't see it" when it's a foul or cheating by one of his players.

Last edited:
I fucking hate Wenger and Arsenal. Yes Spurs fans can be annoying and Chelsea fans can be racist, but by far the worst London club and set of fans is Arsenal. From manager to fanbase they are just a bunch of hypocritical moaning wankers.

They may never have even been in the top league if it weren't for giant cash injections and brown envelopes. That's why i sympathise with Spurs a bit when it comes to Arsenal, they moved into their territory and were given their place in the top flight when Spurs didn't finish in the relegation zone and Arsenal didn't finish in the promotion places. The fraudulent bastards!

Fuck off Wenger and fuck off Arsenal!
You can be sure that Wenger is behind a lot of the poisonous media briefings about City and "financial doping" and always has been. Arsenal were major players in the letter to UEFA to have us investigated. I am not clear of Wenger's motives. It may be an attempt to defect attention away from Arsenal's super-rich but secretive owners or it could just be old-fashioned prejudice against our foreign owners. He can't be serious when he says United are well-managed financially by the Glazers, not even United fans agree with that.

You can be sure that Wenger is behind a lot of the poisonous media briefings about City and "financial doping" and always has been. Arsenal were major players in the letter to UEFA to have us investigated. I am not clear of Wenger's motives. It may be an attempt to defect attention away from Arsenal's super-rich but secretive owners or it could just be old-fashioned prejudice against our foreign owners. He can't be serious when he says United are well-managed financially by the Glazers, not even United fans agree with that.
Soccer Club United of Manchester's existence is testament to that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.