Sterling, Sane and Jesus. Exciting times ahead

Marvin

I was hoping those 3 would start at Palace and it looked like they all had good games.

I think this is going to be the future of MCFC and it is a very exciting forward line. Nearly everyone parks the bus against City, and they've done it with much success, but if you want to break packed defences down you need players who can go wide and players who can beat a man one on one. Everyone can see after 5 minutes on MOTD that Jesus, Sane and Sterling have outstanding pace and skill. And we've got Aguero too.

We might be in transition this season, but I feel this forward line has great potential.

I was hoping those 3 would start at Palace and it looked like they all had good games.

I think this is going to be the future of MCFC and it is a very exciting forward line. Nearly everyone parks the bus against City, and they've done it with much success, but if you want to break packed defences down you need players who can go wide and players who can beat a man one on one. Everyone can see after 5 minutes on MOTD that Jesus, Sane and Sterling have outstanding pace and skill. And we've got Aguero too.

We might be in transition this season, but I feel this forward line has great potential.
I was having this very conversation last night with a few mates. They were commenting on Sane and how good he is starting to look. When you think they should all keep improve over the next 4 or 5 years, it's frightening the potential they and we have to reach.

Its incredibly exciting to see such young talent at the club.

I know football is all about the next result and the here and now but fuck me, what a future we have as a club and what privilege its going to be watching them and others.

As fantastic as he is, it well be great not to be quite so dependent on Aguero.

Very interesting times indeed! Hope we've finally learnt the lesson of not letting a squad growing old together, but to always have a big chunk of young, promising players at our disposal, to play with the more experienced ones.

How good was Jesus' pass to Sterling btw? :)

I was having this very conversation last night with a few mates. They were commenting on Sane and how good he is starting to look. When you think they should all keep improve over the next 4 or 5 years, it's frightening the potential they and we have to reach.
That little slide rule pass from Jesus onto the flying machine Sterling, one touch and bang. Goal. More please

All 3 can play right across that front 3 spots too, once Pep has them all singing from the same hymn sheet we should see some fantastic movement.

That little slide rule pass from Jesus onto the flying machine Sterling, one touch and bang. Goal. More please
The way he controlled the ball and held it up, then turned, before passing the ball made it even better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.