Sterling, Sane and Jesus. Exciting times ahead

I follow GJ since he signed, every Brazilian league (not live but full match), Olympic, WC qualifier and all available clips on net. I can't stop myself because he is very exciting and full of potential. My wife asked me who is him when I keep telling her "look!!! that is my boy". What different with Kun is he know when to pass. He is drama queen sometimes I hope he will learn from yellow booking. All the time I have no doubt he will hit the ground running in PL. My only doubt is only he will be as good as R9. Time will tell.

I follow GJ since he signed, every Brazilian league (not live but full match), Olympic, WC qualifier and all available clips on net. I can't stop myself because he is very exciting and full of potential. My wife asked me who is him when I keep telling her "look!!! that is my boy". What different with Kun is he know when to pass. He is drama queen sometimes I hope he will learn from yellow booking. All the time I have no doubt he will hit the ground running in PL. My only doubt is only he will be as good as R9. Time will tell.
What the fuck is r9

We do have exciting times ahead with the players we saw last night plus the wonderful talent coming through the youth ranks. The out and out attacking threat is there for all to see and we have Kelechi, Brahim and Sancho to add to that. behind them we have Silva,KDB, Yaya and Dinho and 3 of them are getting on a bit. OK for a while but who are their replacements?

Foden I feel for sure is the man to replace Silva. Not to sure about who the quality intelligent players are for Yaya's role or for Dinho

There's Gundogan as well.

Sterling, Sane, Jesus... Iheanacho, Unal, Roberts, Diaz, Foden, Sancho. Is there another club on the planet that is stocked with young art king talent like we are at the moment? Exciting times

What a fucking ridiculous talent Jesus is!!! You see with Sane and Sterling they're extremely talented yet loads of times in a game they're making the wrong decisions and giving it away. That's understandable because they're young but Jesus is 19 and he LOOKS SO FUCKING MATURE. He plays the right pass every time and his runs are on the same level as agueros.

19 FUCKING 19. LOVE THE BRAZILIAN BASTARD

C5_ElD7WQAIF3qL.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.