Sterling - The Sun

Another story in the Sun today about Sterling.

"England flop Sterling splashes thousands of pounds to fly stunning sisters to Jamaican island WITHOUT his girlfriend"

The witch hunt against Sterling is an absolute disgrace. I hope City ban the sun, they have to do something about this.

"England flop Sterling splashes thousands of pounds to fly stunning sisters to Jamaican island WITHOUT his girlfriend"

The witch hunt against Sterling is an absolute disgrace. I hope City ban the sun, they have to do something about this.

the thing is we let the papers fuck us all over, either the club or sterling get in to the sun or they will be fucking us all season

The lad really needs to get his head down and have a great season and shove it right down their throats. You get the feeling they won't rest until they've fucked up his career

Im in no doubt that the witch hunt they have with Sterling is in part to do with the relationship with the scousers over Hillsborough.

The Sun are vilified quite rightly over in Dipperland and by having a dig at Sterling at every chance they very very slowly come across as pro dipper.

There is no reason whatsoever for their treatment of Raheem, that said the only person who can change anyone's opinion is Sterling himself.

I do not think that there is anything The Sun could do to make itself welcome (or even tolerated) on Merseyside. The witch-hunt against Raheem is just a populist no-brainer agenda to be seen to be in-line with the popular views started by the dipper mafia who infest Sky and BT Sport.

I hope that Raheem can do well under Pep and fulfill his potential. He already has one winners medal which he would not have had if he stayed.

Im in no doubt that the witch hunt they have with Sterling is in part to do with the relationship with the scousers over Hillsborough.

The Sun are vilified quite rightly over in Dipperland and by having a dig at Sterling at every chance they very very slowly come across as pro dipper.

There is no reason whatsoever for their treatment of Raheem, that said the only person who can change anyone's opinion is Sterling himself.

They've given up trying to win over Merseyside, it's not that. They hated Suarez a few years ago.

There's always got to be a scapegoat for England, always. Sadly for Sterling it's him at the minute and the only way to change that is to put in the performances. If Beckham can come out of the other side after the vitriol he took after 98 then so can Raheem, but it's on his shoulders.

They've given up trying to win over Merseyside, it's not that. They hated Suarez a few years ago.

There's always got to be a scapegoat for England, always. Sadly for Sterling it's him at the minute and the only way to change that is to put in the performances. If Beckham can come out of the other side after the vitriol he took after 98 then so can Raheem, but it's on his shoulders.

This is what I think too. Liverpool won't ever forgive the Sun, and rightly so (OK, maybe if Mackenzie is hung, drawn and quartered...)

Picking a scapegoat means that the rest of the squad don't get abuse. Picking someone with a bit of baggage is easier, whether their club is considered or not.

Missed Penalty,what the sad bastards gonna say about that i wonder.
I'm sure there world class gutter journalists will come up with something,may make front page.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.