Sterling to make Grenfell Tower donation

Like I said, when it's from the heart you don't feel the need to tell anybody. If you need encouragement from a celebrity or your favourite football team to give charity then it says a lot about that person.
The victims have list everything. Clothes, passports, computers, photos, cuddly toys, memories, every fucking thing they own, and in many cases their lives or members of their families. They need as much as they can get, Raheem makes a donation , and you criticise him for it? Twat

What's wrong with praising Ronaldo? Hate him when he played for Utd? Yes. Hate him after that? Unless he slags us off for no reason then why? You genuinely get called a rag on here for speaking sense. Make your mind up am I a rag or a dipper?

Just a bit of a tit who sees the worse in everyone

The victims have list everything. Clothes, passports, computers, photos, cuddly toys, memories, every fucking thing they own, and in many cases their lives or members of their families. They need as much as they can get, Raheem makes a donation , and you criticise him for it? Twat
Judging by your last line you clearly missed the point I was trying to make. Those who give charity anonymously are those who truly mean it from the heart. I stand by that.

We're all entitled to our own opinions. I'm sure many would agree with my original stance that charity should be something one should keep to themselves and should be done to content ones heart. Those like you who disagree then fine, that's your opinion and you're entitled to that.

But WHY is secrecy important? You are suggesting that charitable acts are made in order to provide the donor with a secret warm self satisfied glow. On occasions like this, emotions take over & people need to express them. Based in your hypothesis- Adele & other celebs were really selfish not to go down to help in disguise. After all, they only went to raise their profile!! They can't possibly have felt the need to do something.

Maybe this attention by celebs has helped? (Apart from Lily Allen who just likes to say the right thing" but offer nothing)

We took away probably their one chance in the next half century to win the league. I can kinda understand their being bitter. If we had lost the league to the team with the worst away record in 2012, wouldnt we all have been sour and irrational for years to come?
Who
Judging by your last line you clearly missed the point I was trying to make. Those who give charity anonymously are those who truly mean it from the heart. I stand by that.
And I stand by my last word

In your opinion only.

You're entitled to that opinion as are the vast majority who think you're talking bollox.

Like it or not Armaan you have a history on here of lauding up Klopp and Liverpool at any and every opportunity and iirc you admit your family are all Liverpool fans so dont be surprised or upset when you have a pop at Raz, something Liverpool fans also do at every opportunity and your history on here is used against you.

Raz had kindly donated to something he feels worthy and the fat its become publicized is neither here nor there or at least it shouldnt be because this is about the families and friends and victims from a horrendous incident and not another excuse to have a go at one of our own!

In your opinion only.

You're entitled to that opinion as are the vast majority who think you're talking bollox.

Like it or not Armaan you have a history on here of lauding up Klopp and Liverpool at any and every opportunity and iirc you admit your family are all Liverpool fans so dont be surprised or upset when you have a pop at Raz, something Liverpool fans also do at every opportunity and your history on here is used against you.

Raz had kindly donated to something he feels worthy and the fat its become publicized is neither here nor there or at least it shouldnt be because this is about the families and friends and victims from a horrendous incident and not another excuse to have a go at one of our own!
Last time I respond to this "Liverpool fan" crap. Like I've said before, it doesn't make you a bigger city fan for accusing someone else of not being one. Quite laughable you base this on a few compliments and conveniently ignore the tons of posts I've slated them as I hate them with a passion.

Also convenient, how you ignore the time I uploaded pics of my season cards. I've also got a Sterling city shirt from last year which I'm sure you also wont believe.

Last time I respond to this "Liverpool fan" crap. Like I've said before, it doesn't make you a bigger city fan for accusing someone else of not being one. Quite laughable you base this on a few compliments and conveniently ignore the tons of posts I've slated them as I hate them with a passion.

Also convenient, how you ignore the time I uploaded pics of my season cards. I've also got a Sterling city shirt from last year which I'm sure you also wont believe.

I have not and did not accuse you of not being a Blue though did I?

I did tell you why many on here dont agree with you and it's possibly something you should take on board?

I have not and did not accuse you of not being a Blue though did I?

I did tell you why many on here dont agree with you and it's possibly something you should take on board?
A few pages ago I stated that myself. People can agree/disagree. I won't knock someone for disagreeing with me as a few on here love to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.