Sterling to make Grenfell Tower donation

I've been meaning to comment on this for a couple of days.

Well done, Raheem; it's a fantastic gesture and one that I'm sure will not receive the positive publicity it should.

Now, if the lad was still at Klanfield...

Great work Raheem but keep it to yourself,if you want to set a good example go down there and join in with all those marvellous people who are helping in anyway they can those poor devasted people.

He's helped in the best way he sees fit.

I've got to say there's too many blues without enough balls to their rag and dipper mates and family members where to stick their bullshit opinions... sycophants wind me up and there's also some that like to try and make out holding opinions that are not pro-city means they more rational/unbiased/level headed/which ever positive attribute they want to attach to themselves, just by default of going against most blues. It's just lazy reasoning and nobody is buying it.

So he said to his agent who probably handles a lot of his day to day business that he wanted to make a donation because this was close to him on a personal level, then the agent sees this as an opportunity to have some more positive gossip for his player for a change and leaked it to one of his press contacts? Big fucking wow... the amount of shit Sterling has had written about him has gone on for far too long every blue with an ounce of common sense and their own mind agrees, it's no wonder his agent wants to help him but the cretins on twitter just spun it into a negative anyway when the news broke and carried on with their infantile shite(I doubt he reads it but he'll still feel all the negativity). The world of football these days is embarrassing sometimes.

giphy.gif

Some people are absolutely determined to not like him.

Judging by your last line you clearly missed the point I was trying to make. Those who give charity anonymously are those who truly mean it from the heart. I stand by that.

Utter bollocks.

So in your world people who lose loved ones and then publically raise money in their memory don't truly mean it from their heart.

There's a good chance that giving publically encourages others to give.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.