Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
magiccue01 said:
some posters on this forum are clueless. Jovetic is pure class and way better than isco. Jovetic if fit, will walk into any team any time yet there are lots of posters wishing we had Isco instead. The biggest mistake we can make as a club will be to trade jovetic for isco. Jovetic playing behind Aguero will win us many titles. Mark my words.

Unfortunately, true or not, it doesn't make much difference if the guy is injured more often than not.

Just a tweak as he wasn't limping too badly if at all.

Him coming off worked anyway as we scored just after :-)

blueinsa said:
Just a tweak as he wasn't limping too badly if at all.

Him coming off worked anyway as we scored just after :-)

2 to 3 weeks I suggest , bad for the lad after all he has been through but it could be much worse.

Just has to get his mind and body right and he will be a big asset to us , especially when Dzeko and Negredo are not at the races which they haven't been of late.

A player in the AFL is trying to have another crack this season after his fourth knee reconstruction and he is only 23.

There was such little fuss about him coming off that you have to assume he signalled to the bench and they responded instantly - a protocol set up to get him off at the first hint of an injury. His calm expression also suggests it's a minor pull and he should be back in days rather than weeks.

Silva Service said:
There was such little fuss about him coming off that you have to assume he signalled to the bench and they responded instantly - a protocol set up to get him off at the first hint of an injury. His calm expression also suggests it's a minor pull and he should be back in days rather than weeks.

True, if he wasn't injured I can't imagine even the most placid of players wouldn't react somewhat to been subbed only minutes after coming on themselves.

Sky just said he signalled to come of by making a hand signal. The signal Charlie Nicholas copied was like a duck quack so to me that looks like just a tightening and precautionary.

Definitely tweaked something when he took that shot, saw him hold just below his buttock, top of hammy I assume.

He was just picking up some form and I would have said he was playing better than Negredo recently. Hopefully, he'll be back soon.

Cobwebcat said:
Sky just said he signalled to come of by making a hand signal. The signal Charlie Nicholas copied was like a duck quack so to me that looks like just a tightening and precautionary.

Without taking the piss I think he did it shooting.

He does seem to be made of glass but at least when on the pitch he looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.