Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
I wonder if he is so nervous of being injured he panics at at the first sign of discomfort.There is going to be a time he has to try and push on through it
Hope he is ok

Thats what Vinny did again'st Barca, kept feeling his hamstring

kupest said:
It was Hammy according to the coverage I was watching. Apparently they got the news from the tunnel.

Yeah but there are pulls and just tightening....big difference

Cobwebcat said:
alanblue said:
Cobwebcat said:
Sky just said he signalled to come of by making a hand signal. The signal Charlie Nicholas copied was like a duck quack so to me that looks like just a tightening and precautionary.

A FUCKING DUCK QUACK

Yeah like you would do to someone that was talking to much. It's Quackers I know.

lol

I wonder what some of you watch when you are at the game. Did none of you see him stretching in the middle of the pitch? None of you see Nasri have a word with Jovetic and then come over to tell Pellers?

It was obvious something was awry, but Jovetic seemed to give a "50/50" signal, and then perhaps a 2 minutes signal before the sub happened

quiet_riot said:
I wonder what some of you watch when you are at the game. Did none of you see him stretching in the middle of the pitch? None of you see Nasri have a word with Jovetic and then come over to tell Pellers?

It was obvious something was awry, but Jovetic seemed to give a "50/50" signal, and then perhaps a 2 minutes signal before the sub happened

come on, you know half of them have left by then.

quiet_riot said:

*applauds* for the use of the word 'awry'.....well done, a personal favourite of mine.

quiet_riot said:

Wondered and was going to ask in other thread as to why Nasri seemed so animated in coming over to say something to MP, makes sense now.

quiet_riot said:

Doesn't change the fact that it was just a cramp though. Can't see Milner coming off for that for example or am I being too harsh? I suppose I'm influenced by his past perceived mard arseness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.